Get Independent Advice and The Best Mortgage Deals
Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions
We collect your mortgage contest fee when you launch your contest for three important reasons:
- Our revenue comes solely from mortgage contests purchased by borrowers. This ensures we don’t have any conflict of interest. We always have your best interests as our main priority.
- By paying flongle, you are our customer leaving the most competitive lenders and brokers free to fight for your business. They do this by offering their best possible deals to you, rather than dangling bigger commissions, gifts or favours to us – We don’t accept them. Ever. We work for you.
- Each bid is specifically prepared for you by professional brokers and lenders offering their best deal/s to win your contest. Purchasing a contest shows you’re more than just a window shopper. It gives bidders more incentive to do their best.
All this aside, if you don’t get enough benefit by using flongle, it’s in nobody’s best interest for us to keep your money. That’s why, if you don’t feel we’ve earned our money, we will refund your contest fee in full. We have never refused or challenged any refund claim, however this guarantee is subject to these conditions:
- Each bid is prepared by each bidder individually for you. To enable bidders to chose the right products, include the correct fees and offer you their best deals, they need real, reliable information. That means you must complete your details honestly, accurately and frankly. You must also act honestly and frankly with your dedicated flongle expert when we work with you to optmise your loan structure and contest and when we help you review your Contest Results.
- As we don’t receive or accept any form of kickback from bidders, we rely solely on contest fees paid by our customers who receive benefit by using flongle. To ensure we keep service high and pricing low, you must not claim a refund if you intend to use your Contest Results to price match or arrange a loan on similar terms with any lender or mortgage broker whether or not they bid on your contest.
- Everybody needs a sample deal to compare against which helps you to understand how suitable and/or competitive any bid is and how effective your mortgage contest was. To establish that baseline, you must enter the details of Your Current Best Deal before launching your contest. This enables apple with apple comparison between each bid received and what you consider to be Your Current Best Deal.
- If you are claiming your refund because you feel you already have the best deal, you must provide us with loan documents or similar lender documents confirming the loan details you entered as Your Current Best Deal in your contest. This loan does not have to be cheaper for us to honor your refund request, rather it’s to prevent flongle and the Verified Bidder Network from being spammed by non-genuine customers.
- So we all know where we stand, if you want to claim a refund, you must notify us within 7 days of your contest end date. It’s pretty simple to do, just click the claim a refund link on our web site and fill in the form. We will attempt to contact you within 1 working day to understand your concerns and finalise the refund.